Saturday, November 30, 2013

Filled Under:

Summer Fashion Collection

Lookit this model New Look: she not look happy, in a kinda smug "Ha ha, I wear summer clothes, and you're not!" kind of way? (. Well, except the last image, of course, she just looks pissed) Well, she could: for it is the modeling of the New Look Spring / Summer 07 collection, and New Look do not find it appropriate to give more than a few photos of their clothing on their site (why?), this is one of the few places where you can actually see. So far? I like it. Well, I like the little cropped jacket, anyway: there are so mine when it comes into the store. The scalloped skirt? Not so much. And brown, yellow and blue dress? Well, I can see where they were going with it but it looks a lot like a bag for me. A colorful bag, but still ... More photos after the jump.

Here is the model to laugh again. Beeatch. Again, the dresses look like a bag from me, although I appreciate the straps on the right side. As for the skirt and shirt - I love it. Sold to the lady of the fashion police ...

Brown dress - NO! Coat - I love you! I live in the middle - the pace, but nothing special.

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2013 iPRESS. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism